"Life will never be perfect, no matter how hard you try. Even if you pour your heart and soul into it, you will never have that perfection you seek. There will always be broken hearts, there will always be days where nothing goes right. But I have accepted and learned that even the most imperfect things will always be made better with love, laughter, and joy."
FOUND HER :D
Lily is a Great Dane that has been blind since a bizarre medical condition required that she have both eyes removed. For the last 5 years, Maddison, another Great Dane, has been her sight. The two are, of course, inseparable.
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
- had a valentine’s day dinner with girl friends at a nice restaurant
- got punched in the face.. by accident
- and got a nosebleed
- cliff jumped
- applied for an internship online
- and got rejected
- took classes online
- fed baby birds
- got to feed and take care of wild animals
- wrote a make up letter to a friend
- bought an instrument
- got a piggyback ride in dt
- lost big toe nails
- mass-emailed a class
- tried many new restaurants
- hugged johnny depp
- drank a little too much on a Thursday night
- passed out on a bench outside of my friend’s place
- went to class hungover
- learned and performed swing
- bar hopped
- got a report card that had no a’s
- went to a basketball game
2. What were your resolutions from last year…and how did they go?
- do well in school
- get a summer job
- be a good daughter, sister, and friend
- work out
3. What are your resolutions for this year?
- pretty much the same + vet school stuff
4. Did anyone close to you give birth?
5. Did anyone close to you die?
6. Where did you travel?
- dallas, san antonio.. eh
7. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
- a car
- a boyfriend
- internship at the zoo
8. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory?
- the summer day at the beach
9. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- learning more about the world and people
10. What was your biggest failure?
- getting distracted too easily
- forgetting priorities
11. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- nothing really serious..
- stepped on a broken piece of glass
- cut my hand while washing a knife
- got black toenails from wearing heels and “lost” both of my big toenails - it was the weirdest thing ever.. they took 6months to fully grow back
- got punched in the face while playing marco polo
12. What was the best thing you bought, or the best gift you got?
- black heels
13. Whose behavior merited celebration?
14. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- selfish, fucked up people
- bad drivers
15. Where did most of your money go?
- stuff that I didn’t need but wanted
16. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- moving out of the dorm and living with some of my closest friends
17. What song will remind you of 2011?
- opposite of adults – chiddy bang
- party rock anthem – lmfao
- how to love – lil wayne
- tonight tonight – hot celle rea
- look at me now – chris brown
- someone like you – adele
- banana pancakes – jack johnson
- 5 o’clock - t-pain
18. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? About the same
iii. richer or poorer? poorer
19. What do you wish you’d done more of?
- study, school work
20. What do you wish you’d done less of?
- eat unhealthy
21. What was the best:
i. book you read?
- for one more day by mitch albom
- the healing of America by t.r. reid
ii. musical discovery?
iii. tv show you watched?
- the office
- new girl
22. What did you want and get?
- naked palette
- cute adings
23. What did you want and not get?
- an iphone – got it yesterday! <3
- a car
- good grades
- a piercing
- a cat
24. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- turned 20! I was sad that I was no longer a teenager.
- nice dinner with family in houston
- barton springs/home made sushi dinner/dt/apt party with best friends
- kerbey lane dinner with some other fav bunches still hungover
25. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- if the whole drama didn’t happen
- better grades
26. What kept you sane?
- my friends who were always there
27. What political issue stirred you the most?
- health care reform
28. Who did you miss?
- my grandmas
- old friends
29. Who was the best new person you met?
30. Tell a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
- everyone has their story
31. Some other things you’ve learned this year
- you only live once, but if you do it right once is enough
ohgodddddddd so true
- me: mom so i really like this guy
- mom: whats his social security number
- mom: where does he live
- mom: give me his address
- mom: does he do drugs
- mom: do you do drugs
- mom: are you lying to me
- mom: whats his ethnicity
- mom: does he have a job
- mom: did you meet on the internet
- mom: have i met him before
- mom: what are his hobbies
- mom: does he have any pets
- mom: whats his favorite color
- mom: can i add him on facebook
- mom: dont have sex